Tuesday, July 28, 2015
morning struggle
I'm not a morning person at all and if I have to be anywhere early 9 times out of 10 I either wont be on time or will show up with my hair not done ( only in an informal setting). I finally realized that I could maximize the time I spent in the shower by doing my hair as well. It made my mornings a lot smoother and I wasn't showing up to events or class with my hair all over the place. I usually condition my hair then comb through it and let the conditioner sit until I've finished brushing my teeth then get into the shower and rinse it all off. Since I'm wearing my hair curly now its working a lot better then when I was wearing my hair straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the contrary I am a morning person, I feel as though that is because my mother used to make me get up early when I was younger. When I had longer hair waking up and trying to pick it out used to be a hassle but it wouldn't take that long. Now that I have shorter hair I can just get up brush and go so it's all good.
ReplyDelete