Hair coloring is, in my family, some what of a right of passage. Your not allowed to color your hair until you can afford, on your own, the upkeep and maintenance. So naturally I couldn't get my hair colored professionally until I had a steady job. Well, this past spring for my birthday I finally saved up enough money to get my hair colored and I decided to go all out! The idea was for my birthday I'd have pink and purple hair. My stylist (my cousin) explained to me before hand what the chemicals required to get my desired look will do to my hair asked me was I sure this was what I wanted to do then proceeded the long and rigorous process to bleach then color my hair. The whole process took about 4 hours but I was in love with the end results

Hello Mariah, what do you think is age to start hair coloring. is hair coloring dangerous at all.
ReplyDelete