Thursday, July 16, 2015

curly q's

So recently, I've spoken with a lot of my friends who are either transitioning to or are already "naturalistas", as I like to refer to them. A lot of them had one big concern: how to keep their hair moisturized and if they wear their hair curly how to keep their curly texture throughout the day. I've played around with different hair care products to get my hair as light and yet moisturized as possible. One of my go-to products is "Shea Moisture: Curl Enhancing Smoothie". It makes my curls light and fluffy while enhancing them after my "co-wash" or deep condition. It's probably the lightest product I use on my hair besides a serum. It's also good for guys to use as a wave enhancer!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mariah with myself trying to get waves, will this help me other than using a wave pomade such as "Sportin' Waves" or 360 style? I feel as though they don't work for me as well as they used to when I was younger so I have been looking for an alternative.

    ReplyDelete